MXR Imaging, Inc, a nationwide provider of Medical Imaging solutions in x-ray, CT, MRI and Ultrasound, is seeking an experienced X-ray Field Service Engineer. This person will be responsible for Corrective Maintenance and troubleshooting of Medical Imaging equipment, scheduled Planned Maintenance (PM) events and installation of medical imaging equipment at customer's facilities. This position is home office based. Limited overnight travel for service and training is expected.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing ongoing maintenance, technical Support, troubleshooting and repairs for medical imaging equipment, to include basic x-ray, both stationary and portable, digital imaging, PACS and networking environments, C-Arms, Ultrasound and Flouro systems.
- Installation of imaging equipment to include some project management, site inspections, assist with site planning and interaction with customers and contractors as needed to insure preparation of the site to OEM specifications.
- Completion of all necessary state and FDA required paperwork associated with the installation of radiation generating equipment.
- Ordering of parts and supplies required to maintain equipment and tickets assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Provides "On-Call" service coverage after normal business hours on a rotation basis with fellow team members in the area.
Education & Certifications
- High School graduate or equivalent
- AA in Electronics
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.