WORKDAY SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
The Workday Security Administrator is responsible for the implementation and on-going support of Workday security. We are looking for an individual with strong technical skills and who demonstrates strength in team work.
- Formulation and implementation of overall Workday Security Strategy
- Defines and updates security groups
- Defines and maintains domains and business process security policies
- Tests security group membership
- Analyzes and audits security policies and procedures
- Activates pending security policy changes
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service to end users. Troubleshoot bugs to identify and fix root causes
- Configuration administration, system upgrades, change control, reporting administration and establishing well-controlled environments by defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Ensure data consistency, data integrity, and enterprise alignment.
- Maintain Workday security design, configuration, workflow, and security administration.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday’s system administration (tenant management, version releases, regression testing)
- Strong working knowledge of Workday’s security configuration (Data domains, configuration migration,)
- Must have strong knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll and Recruiting, and Report Writer tools
- Continually research, test and stay up-to-date on all Workday releases and fixes
- Ensure that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls
- Proven systems analysis, design and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and experience a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with minimal supervision and within multiple time constraints.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be a team player who prefers a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or payroll/accounting-related field. Applicable work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Workday Payroll/HCM/Recruiting Certification a plus
Contact Email: email@example.com
ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, state, local and Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.