Workday Integrations Developer
This person will have a deep breadth of expertise, skills, and experience to develop solutions. You will be asked to bring your knowledge of technology to complex problems, as well as to develop elegant solutions delivered effectively to the business partners and customers who use them. Be ready to demonstrate how your programs are delivered effectively, on time, on budget, and with the maximum impact to the business.
- Responsible for providing technical knowledge and expertise related to integration requirements
- Validate that the environments can support all integrations
- Participates in Workday Delivery Assurance reviews
- Develop and document requirements and functional specifications, develop test conditions, conduct acceptance testing, and implement solutions
- Develop Workday integrations between new or existing systems, both internal and external
- Develop Workday custom reports and enhancements
- Develop and execute unit and system test plans
- Drive cross team design and development via technical leadership and mentoring
- Help troubleshoot issues and processes, and aggressively drive toward resolutions
- Integration Admin, owns the integration after it is migrated to production, they run it, own event history, initial troubleshooting of issues that may arise, and should be the schedule owner of the integrations.
- The first point of contact for issues raised by a user related to an integration event
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-4 years of programming / development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and supporting Workday Studio Integrations
- 2+ years of strong Workday development experience using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), calculated fields, transformations, and custom reports
- Understanding of security groups and roles and assignment of those roles
- Understanding of system architecture components in a multi-tier, multi-platform systems
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to function effectively with minimal supervision in a high-demand environment
- Well-versed in Agile development methodologies including Scrum best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong creativity, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- A collaborative team player with patience, understanding, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
Strong preference will be given to candidates with any of the following:
- Experience with Workday technologies - Web Service Application Program Interface (APIs), Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) Report Writer, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, XSLT
- Experience with Workday’s Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll and Financials suite
- Experience with SOX principles and concepts
Contact Email: email@example.com
ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, state, local and Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.