The Winter Food & Beverage Cashier position at Bogus Basin helps guests with all transactions within the Food and Beverage department involving cash and credit cards during the winter operational season.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Accurately and efficiently process guests’ transactions involving purchases using POS terminals.
- Help maintain stocking levels for all sale items including prepackaged food items.
- Assist with cleaning the Food and Beverage areas.
- Maintain a professional attitude toward guest and staff.
- Assist guests with any questions or problems that they may have, if unable to provide assistance, seek help of supervisor and/or manager
- Promote safety by following safe practices and reporting any unsafe conditions or situations while on premise.
Non-Essential Functions of the Job
- Attend any assigned training.
- Perform other related tasks, as necessary.
- Passionate about the Bogus Basin Mission.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach and/or balance with arms & hands for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity required to handle cash transactions and operate the POS system.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work mid-October through mid-May.
- Restaurant environment; both indoors and outdoors.
- May be exposed to inclement weather.