We are accepting applicants for on-site positions in Cambridge, MA, or fully remote applicants in the following states:
- New York
Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team of engineers. We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Software Engineer to join our development team.
To learn more about the challenges of financial software engineering at oneZero, please read out this article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gaming-your-way-top-how-financial-software-companies-can-kline/
Throughout its history, our firm has been guided by three core principles:
- Never compromise on quality: We hire only the best people, giving them the best equipment and tools, so that we can build the highest performing, most stable, and best supported technology in the industry.
- Operate with integrity: Our products are designed to be uncompromisingly fair and transparent both to our clients as well as their customers.
- Never take risk in the market: We are not a hedge fund, we're not a brokerage, and we never trade on our own behalf. By avoiding taking any side in financial transactions we are able to remain independent, impartial, and focused solely on making the best possible product for our customers.
oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021: https://www.bintelligence.com/blog/2021/3/11/20-companies-named-2021-best-places-to-work
Our team is creating a fast, flexible, easy-to-use modern Web UI for a new major financial product line, and we are looking for the right individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will have full-stack experience and be comfortable with both frontend interface creation and backend server APIs.
- As part of a small international team of experienced developers, you will be expected to help develop, enhance, and maintain Web User Interfaces across the oneZero product line. Your work will be held to a very high standard of reliability, clarity, and usability by the development team and our customers.
- As a Web UI Developer, you will work closely with the design team and Lead UI developer to deliver compelling and highly-polished UIs that update in real-time as information arrives.
- Frequently you will be expected to collaborate with the design, operations, and QA teams as needed to refine UI designs and advise on implementation issues.
- Able to work with a small team of developers through implementation of complex GUI systems.
- Able to reliably work with a minimum of oversight, but able to take direction as necessary.
- A constant level of attention to detail, able to produce final products at high levels of quality and polish.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude. Our team has exceptional productivity and high employee morale because we respect one another and work well together.
- Must have current legal authorization to work in the United States.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS
- C# ASP.NET
- Experience working on an institutional financial trading product
- Kendo UI for jQuery
- Competence in C++ or C#
- OAuth 2.0 and/or equivalent authorization and authentication frameworks
- REST API design
- Familiarity with visualization techniques for big data sets