Nutracom is looking for new warehouse team members!
As a Nutracom warehouse team member you'll have the opportunity to work with a positive team, focused on a place to grow, learn, and develop.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive wages
- Regular schedule: Monday-Friday 6AM-2:30PM
- Weekends off (on occasion we may ask for volunteers to work on Saturday's)
- On the job training - if you are willing to learn, we are willing to train you!
- Temperature controlled, clean, and safety conscious work environment
- Free Uniforms
- Career opportunities
- Great team members who care about each other
- Insurance benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off after only 90 days
- Nine (9) paid holidays for eligible team members
- And much, much more!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Receiving, storing, and distributing materials, supplies, and finished products to appropriate departments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operating a forklift, TSP and hand jacks to aid in loading and unloading trucks, placing materials on racks in the warehouse, delivering materials and supplies to different departments, etc.
- Lifting and stacking bags, pallets, and other items up to 100 lbs frequently throughout the workday as well as accurately keeping logs up to date.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE), following health and safety standards, and looking out for your team members.
- Growth Minded - you're a self-directed leader with a strong passion to see the business succeed.
- Dedicated - you take pride in the quality of your work, you don't quit until the work is done, and you stand solidly behind everything you do!
- Driven - you are always working on improving your skills, developing new skills, and improving your work processes.
We've made it our commitment to produce nutritional products that enhance the health and wellness of people's lives - and that means creating a great experience for you too!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply NOW!