Full Job Description
Why work for Wolflube?
- Guarantee raise after 6 months
- Guarantee raise after 1 year
- Annual bonus – 4 weeks' salary paid as a bonus after 1 year in the company.
Work Location: 4774 S. Jenkins Rd, Fort Pierce 34981
Shift: Monday Through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm with a 1-hour lunch break (unpaid)
Primary Responsibilities: The Warehouse Worker is responsible for accurate and efficient selection of products in our warehouse. The Warehouse Worker is also responsible for the proper preparation of shipments to our customers from the warehouse, organizing the pallets in the pallet rack, and assembly of kits.
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to the order selection process.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallets within the warehouse according to guidelines.
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed orders to the appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site per specifications of the Shipping Department in the warehouse.
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential warehouse company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere is preferred.
- Previous experience operating warehouse industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision within the warehouse.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift with 1-hour lunch break (unpaid)
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime paid if necessary
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift – 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour for lunch