Repack Line- Second Shift
Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed
- Sorting of products (14.5 lbs. bottles)
- Working next to converter belt pulling product
- Building cardboard boxes
- Stacking pallets
- Wrapping pallets to send off for distribution
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb unassisted at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the twisting waist and reach on a daily basis
- Must be able to consistently lift under 50lbs unassisted
- Repetitive lifting with hands, wrists, and arm movements.
17 - 18 /hour