PM Order Selector
Wage: $16.00 - $18.85/hr. per hour, Plus $1000 Sign on Bonus, Plus a bonus available of up to $4 additional per hour, based on your performance.
Hours: 3:00 PM- Until Completion Sunday-Thursday: Hours Vary based on Customer Orders.
General Summary: Accurately select product and prepare store orders for shipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pick orders by selecting items from the warehouse as directed by voice picking system. Places items on a pallet or in a tote ensuring product integrity, stability and safety.
- Operate powered, industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Meet company standards regarding production speed and accuracy, safety.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Work in environments which include concrete floors and a variety of temperatures.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and self-direction to effectively manage time.
- Learn in a hands on environment with ability to memorize routine tasks.
- Communicate ideas and information verbally and written.
- Perform task that require manual dexterity, hand eye coordination and depth perception.
- Perform repetitive task accurately for extended periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. Walk and move rapidly throughout the shift.
- Ability to work well with other employees to foster a respectful and professional work environment.
Education and Experience:
No special education or experience required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
Warehouse and production experience; night shift experience; electric pallet jack experience preferred.