This is a second shift opportunity. Hours are 2:00 PM -10:30 PM CST. We offer $1.00/hour shift differential for second shift. We also cover employee only health insurance benefits for second and third shifts.
- Platinum level health insurance rating with low premiums, deductibles and out of pocket maximums
- Up to 9% quarterly bonus potential
- Paid life insurance
- Up to 5% 401(k) match
- 3 Weeks PTO with a 2-week eligibility period, pro-rated to start date
- Paid paternity & maternity leave programs
- Wellness programs, service awards, company parties
- Pay for skill environment supporting equipment ownership and personal development
We’re seeking a Warehouse Operator to join our team. Mix up your career and join our hard-working, dedicated Warehouse Team. We operate with Fierce Pride and it shows in our pay, work ethic, benefits and dedication to safety.
We offer 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday, $19.11 per hour, quarterly bonus incentives up to 9% and outstanding benefits starting at $40/month.
How to Apply: Visit the CAREERS page and click on APPLY NOW. https://careers.thekrusteazcompany.com/
What the Warehouse Operator is Responsible for: Operating a stand up reach truck, managing the receipt, internal movement (to include warehouse organization, and good housekeeping), manufacturing support, and shipment of finished good and/or raw materials, and machinery to satisfy our internal and external customer needs.
What the Operator Will Do: Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
- Provides internal and external customers with quality products, along with information to our systems and administrative staff.
- Perform daily visual inspection of forklift trucks and document results.
- Work in a Bar Code environment using Laser Scanners, Tracking Devices, and Label Printers.
- Rotate stock on a FIFO basis through the use of a Eagle Inventory System.
- Perform daily visual inspections of trucks, materials, and equipment
- Transport raw materials, finished goods, and machinery in the most safe and efficient manner through the use of a forklift.
- Receive/unload, supply manufacturing, pick/stage/load/put away, and effectively warehouse all materials.
- Track materials to efficiently supply our internal and external customers using Eagle software.
- Print PO receipts, picklists, bills of lading, verify accuracy of documents concerning material movement.
- Cycle count inventory in warehouse zones using the equipment and systems provided.
- Read, write, and ensure the accuracy of various mathematical functions.
- Program, supply, load, and unload and trouble shoot automatic palletizer equipment according to production schedule.
- Follows GMP’s and responsible for reporting any food safety concerns to management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Stand up reach truck experience required.
- Warehousing experience in a Bar Code environment preferred.
- Knowledge of loading and unloading trucks, along with supplying a manufacturing/processing operation.
- Knowledge of inventory/costs.
- Accurate reading, math and organizational skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
As a member of the operations team, you may be exposed to a variety of physical demands that require you to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds), speak clearly into the radio, climb stairs, exert energy, bend, twist and squat, and use tools and equipment. Employees stand and walk on concrete while wearing steel-toed shoes, uniforms, hair nets, bump caps and safety glasses. The use of company – provided hearing protection is also required in stated areas. Employees may be working in non-temperature controlled environments.
Who We Are: The Krusteaz Company - Effingham is a dry mix facility, producing quality bulk mixes. We are veterans, farmers, gamers, hunters, musicians, authors, from Clark, Clay, Coles, Cumberland, Effingham, Fayette, Jasper and other surrounding communities.
Our workforce includes smart, energetic, dedicated people in a collaborative Pay-For Skills environment. If you love to resolve issues, learn processes from start to finish and see how good people succeed when they come together, we hope you’ll visit our website to learn more about our passion to Inspire the World to Create, Share and Connect Through Food.
We are makers of the best brand of bake and breakfast products like our own Krusteaz brand Buttermilk Pancakes, Protein Pancakes, and Honey Cornbread, as well as licensed product like Ghirardelli, Red Lobster and Cracker Barrel.
We have OUTSTANDING benefits that continue to draw and retain employees from Effingham to Seattle. From our excellent medical, vision, dental, and retirement plans, to our fitness and wellness programs, as well as our commitments to our people and our customer, you are sure to be impressed with what The Krusteaz Company offers.See job description