Starting hiring pay range (based on location, experience, qualifications, etc.): $15-$16.50/ hour
Restaurant Crewmembers at Raising Cane’s will wear many hats (including a Raising Cane’s hat) while working hard and having fun as a critical part of the Restaurant team. We are hiring immediately for Restaurant Crew to work all shifts: opening shifts, closing shifts and everything in between. Whether you have experience as a customer service associate, retail team member, cashier, restaurant server, kitchen lead, cook, prep cook, drive thru cashier or any other restaurant or service-oriented role - we have a position for you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for all positions. Even if you don’t have previous Restaurant experience, this position is entry-level (yes, that's no experience required) and we provide paid training for every new Restaurant Crewmember on the team. We will make sure you are prepared to grow your Restaurant career with us.
Within your first year of working in the Restaurant, you can earn up to an extra dollar fifty per hour in pay increases through additional training, certifications, and performance evaluations! If you want to be at Restaurant that is a FUN place to work, that values your growth and provides opportunities to impact your community, we want you on our team!
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Happy, Courteous and Enthusiastic
- Hard working and attentive
- Responsible and dependable
- Authentic and genuine
- Takes pride in doing a good job
Perks for all Restaurant Crewmembers:
- Competitive pay
- Casual work attire and flexible scheduling
- Restaurants closed most holidays including: MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Discounted tuition benefits and FREE education resources
- Benefits*, paid time off* and more …
*Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Ability to multitask
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
keywords: crew member, team member, crew, crew members