- Build and repair customer pallets
- Inspect and hand sort wooden pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate quality and grade
- Load and unload pallet trailers using a sit-down, propane forklift
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Sweep debris around warehouse and dock areas
- Dismember wooden crates and Gaylord boxes
- Other duties as assigned.
You must be able to…
- Work in a labor-intensive environment
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Have good attendance and punctuality.
- Work quickly with your hands
- Have strong attention to detail
- Observe all safety rules and regulations
- Work overtime as needed
- Constant standing and walking during the workday. (100%)
- Frequent pushing, pulling, grasping, stretching, bending, twisting, reaching over head. (70%)
- Ability to lift 50 - 70 lbs. on a regular basis (70%)
Vercia Services Group complies with OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) and requires all employees to have full COVID-19 vaccination. According to OSHA’s ETS, “full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after completing primary vaccination. This includes two weeks after a second dose in a two-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson.