Requisition Number: 121974
Cintas is seeking a Warehouse Associate – Loader/Unloader - 2nd Shift to support the Rental Division. Loader/Unloaders are responsible for driving company trucks to designated areas in the facility for unloading of soiled products. Loader/Unloaders then load clean uniforms, floor mats and additional customer products onto trucks based on customer routes designated for each truck. Loader/Unloaders are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area and to meet or exceed a standard for quantity and quality of products loaded and unloaded.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
- Must be comfortable with exposure to hot or cold temperatures and exposure to the elements.
- Must be willing to handle materials that are soiled or have pungent odors, with appropriate protective equipment.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Requires standing for most of shift.
- Requires stretching, bending, squatting, stooping, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- Requires physical activity, including lifting or moving materials, for most of shift.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
- Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
- Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
- Integrity / Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner; is trustworthy.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
- Teamwork and Collabortation: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
- Safety Orientation: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
- Stress Tolerance/Resilience: Deals calmly and effectively with high stress or high pressure situations; recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Customer Focus: Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Adapability/Flexibility: Is open to change and to variety in the workplace; is able to switch between tasks or priorities quickly.
How You Will Be Evaluated:
The full selection process may include the following components:
• Application and resume review
• Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process. Individuals who receive a conditional job offer will also be required to complete a background check and a drug screen.
Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify candidates from employment.
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production Hourly
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 2nd Shift