TriMark USA is one of the countryâ€™s largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | IN OFFICE | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $1,000 HIRING BONUS AND $1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS!!
The Warehouse Associate reports to Warehouse Manager, and is located in Lenexa, KS.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for warehouse assistance with receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping orders.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months warehouse environment experience preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Put away received inventory in correct location
- Perform picking of orders in building and assist with shipping of orders
- Sort and load delivery truck
- Accurate on time delivery of customer orders
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete verifying deliveries and turned back in on time
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Will train to use pallet jack, 2-wheel dolly, and order picker lift
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which foster positive relationships with customers and TriMark personnel
- Possess sound decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Equipment operating experience preferred
TriMarkâ€™s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR