To provide materials (extrusion, stampings, etc.) needed to process work orders and support all departments of manufacturing.
- Tight control and manage inventory.
- Order fulfillment and on use of software systems used in the warehouse.
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job to choose the correct parts for picking.
- Work efficiently with other warehouse associates and departments to ensure efficient delivery of products.
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly.
- Keep neat and orderly work area within the warehouse.
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment
- Ability to drive Fork truck
·Accountability: Ensures the issuing of all materials for work orders for all manufacturing shifts according to the oldest work order kit date.
·Accountability: Works with other associates and Warehouse Lead to ensure inventories are accurate, including daily cycle counts.
·Accountability: Performs daily computer transactions using Oracle skills.
·Accountability: Follows Warehouse Lead's daily work related directions, which may include the preparation and packaging of all sales/work orders per customer specifications.
·Accountability: Performs daily job related duties, which may include using a forklift, while adhering to Aavid Boyd safety guidelines, as well as being able to lift 35 pounds.
·Accountability: Maintains excellent attendance.
·HS Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Experience
·Inventory Control Certificates or experience
·Experience in manufacturing inventory control
·Experience with Oracle
Source : Job Opportunties | Boyd Corporation