Ft. Wayne, IN
NEW STARTING RATE - $18.00/hour with ability to earn $19.00/hour within 6 months!
Warehouse Material Handler at Benco Dental
At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please review the description below carefully to ensure that this position is the perfect match for you!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Effective on Day 1
- 401k Package, Paid Time Off Program, and Profit Sharing
- Climate Controlled Work Environment
- Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs
- College Tuition Savings Program
- Caring Family Culture Toward all Associates
- Certified as a FORTUNE Great Place to Work
- Opportunities to Build a Better Benco through Diversity and Inclusion Resource Groups
As a Warehouse Material Handler, you will be responsible for overseeing the course of moving and distributing merchandise throughout our warehouse. Your role is an essential component in our company, as your accuracy and precision will allow our warehouses to remain organized and safe.
One Shift- Monday through Friday, 9:30AM-6:00PM
Hourly rate of $18.00 per hour.
Overtime as needed.
Do YOU Possess These Skills and Attributes?
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to promote safe behaviors in the warehouse
- Solid reading skills to read/match orders on shipping tickets
- Basic math and reasoning skills
Do These Responsibilities Interest YOU?
- Accurately stock materials on shelves, in racks, or other designated storage areas
- Assemble, fill and review orders to be shipped to customers
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work areas
- Pick and pack hazardous material items according to the DOT Code of Federal Regulations (CFR49 & IATA Regulations)
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
- HS Diploma/GED
- Able to move/lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Position spends 100% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Who We Are: It’s our Mission to Drive Dentistry Forward
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
If you enjoy working for a progressive company, who is committed to diversity in our workforce, who values all customers and associates, who also provides the opportunity for growth and development- we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success, while making a positive impact within our industry. Thank you for your interest in Benco Dental. We look forward to hearing from you!