Temp to hire opportunity!
Hours: M-F 8am to 5pm (with an hour lunch)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload packages from incoming and outgoing shipments
- Verify incoming shipments and put them in the proper locations within warehouse
- Collaborate with office staff for inventory discrepancies, order clarifications etc.
- Moving, pulling, and stacking merchandise within warehouse facility
- Maintain physical inventory including stock rotation
- Order selection, production orders, posting using SAP system
- Participate in all the daily operations of the warehouse including shipping logistics, general clean up etc.
- Occasional overtime may be available depending on the workload or current projects
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoy a team setting and work well with other staff members and supervisors
- Must be comfortable using a computer. Prior experience with SAP and UPS WorldShip is a plus
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
Source : System One