**Hiring Immediately in Lenexa - Warehouse Team Members- Great Incentive** Fully Air Conditioned Facility
Fast Growing Healthcare Organization
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
* Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
* Complete diary logs into inventory.
* Report any discrepancies.
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
* Medical, Dental & Vision plan offerings to include Telehealth Service
* 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Plans with company match
* Company paid Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional Voluntary Life coverage for yourself and your dependents
* Short & Long-Term disability benefits available
* Company engagement activities to include wellness-sponsored events are a part of our inclusive and diverse culture
WHO WE ARE:
Convey Health Solutions manages a myriad of administrative needs and make it easier for health plans to operate and provide valuable experiences for their members. How so? We focus on building specific technologies and services that uniquely meet the needs of government-sponsored health plans.
To improve health plan operations and elevate the customer experience.
Empowering health plans to excel through technology, service and advisory experience.
Integrity First - Inspired Teamwork -- Compliance Matters.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled