Greetings from Logic Fruit Technologies!!!hope you are all great. please do find the below openings and interested candidate do share your updated resume with an hourly rate to email@example.com
Job Title: Verification Engineer
Job location: California, San Diego, Texas
Total years of experience: 4+yrs
At Logic Fruit, we specialize in high-quality embedded solutions and proof-of-concept
(PoC) designs that require precise, supported FPGA development and real-time data
generation, acquisition and analysis.
Our engineers have experience with a variety of digital protocols, communication
busses, and tools including 1G, 10G Ethernet, PCIe (Gen1-Gen6), 5G, DIGRF,
USB3.0, STM, HDMI, and software-defined radio (SDR), as well as encryption,
protocol compliance, signal generation, data analysis, IoT technology, and multiple
image processing techniques.
Some of our clients are Agilent Technologies, Keysight Technologies, BitifEye, NEC,
FreeScale, Mentor Graphics, ITI, BEL and many DRDO labs, like DEAL, IRDE,
LRDE, ADE, CARE and CABS. Products/Solutions developed by us are being used
by BIG semiconductor companies like INTEL, STMicroElectronics, FreeScale, Sony,
LG and a few more.
- Ideal candidate will have experience/ability to lead a verification team
- Experience in all aspects of verification
- Good inter personal skills
- Good planning skills
- worked in service industry and delivered successfully on client commitments
- Creating verification plan
- Creating test plan
- Creating/modifying SV/UVM based verification environment of IP/ASIC/FPGA
- Writing and simulating uvm based test cases
- Debugging test failures
- Code coverage
- Functional coverage
- Working knowledge of PCIe is a big plus.
Candidate must have B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Engineering or Electronics or Electrical Engineering