USB, High-Speed Interface Compliance Engineer in Cupertino, CA
- USB, High-speed serial bus electrical Compliance test and validation
- Automation of scope measurements, calibration and integration of test equipments used in high-speed PHY electrical compliance such as Oscilloscope, BERT, AWG, VNA, along with test controllers from Lecroy, Keysight or Unigraf or similar.
- High speed I/O system validation. Electrical validation of high-speed interfaces such as USB3, USB4, Thunderbolt (TBT), HDMI, DP, to ensure compliance with industry standard spec requirements, healthy system margins, and meet very high product quality expectations.
- Familiarity or exposure in amplitude, timing, eye, jitter, and equalization measurements for serial busses to verify against compliance testing specifications.
- Fundamental understanding of signal integrity concepts such as insertion/return loss, crosstalk, reflection, jitter etc.
- Prior experience in high-speed PHY transmitter and receiver IO compliance testing with automation set-up /software using Valiframe test solutions, Keysight compliance application or similar is a plus.
- Deep understanding of fundamental technologies of DisplayPort, USB-C, and HDMI interfaces and specifications along with experience using protocol analyzers /exercisers to test those interfaces.
- Electrical testing of re-timers, re-drivers and other signal-conditioning silicon components is a plus.
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Type: Contract (12+ months)
Location: Cupertino (Onsite)