Spatial is a venture-backed platform for creating one-click NFT galleries and exhibitions that bring people together. As a metaverse for culture, we offer the most beautiful and accessible way for creators, collectors, communities, and brands to create and share immersive social experiences.
Spatial was selected as one of the most innovative companies by FastCompany in 2021. We were on the keynote stage with Microsoft’s CEO twice in 2019 and were recently featured in Wired, The Verge, Hypebeast and Input. We are grateful to have raised funding from leading investors including the founders of Instagram and Uber, and have deep partnerships with leaders in the space, including OpenSea, SuperRare, the Hermitage, the Utah Jazz, WhaleDao, and more.
We are a passionate team of 3D Design and AR/VR experts based in New York and San Francisco, and are currently hiring.
- Prototype and build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D/C#
- Work closely with the founders to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Vive/Rift/Microsoft VR platform)
- Familiar with 3D graphics programming experience with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- Augmented or Virtual Reality development experience
- Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
- User interface and rapid prototyping experience
- Simulated physics: cloth, springs, gravity flocking, particle systems experience
- Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping, shaders
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
Wages and Benefits
Internship is full-time, based in San Francisco or New York City* and include a competitive salary. Relocation assistance will be provided if necessary.
*May be fully remote due to Covid
When you submit your application...
Include links to past work and your github account.