The Underwriting Account Manager will be responsible for the profitable growth of an assigned book of business,
utilizing underwriting policies and guidelines. The Underwriting Account Manager will have a thorough
understanding of EmPRO’s strategies and appetites and will use internal and external data to make appropriate
individual and portfolio risk decisions.
STATUS: Full Time Position
LOCATION: Roslyn, NY
- • Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent business experience required. RPLU or CPCU designation desired.
• Proficient in WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT.
• Must be an independent worker who is detail-oriented and have good organizational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to function in a professional office environment and utilize standard office equipment
• Ability to maintain a cooperative, courteous and professional relationship with colleagues, insureds, brokers