Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 70+ offices across 23 countries and 5 continents.
Keywords Player Support is looking to fill this vital role in their Trust & Safety business. T&S is the practice of making sure players, communities, clients, and moderators thrive and enjoy online, while interacting with each other.
T&S is a department “on the making’ so we are looking for someone that can multi-task, organized, work on research, documentation and someone that is able to work and communicate clearly and successfully with different areas of the organization. High energy and positive is a must.
Reporting to: Head of Trust & Safety, this is a full-time position, supporting all aspects of business and solutions development and when needed, logistical, administrative and project support, including but not limited to:
- Managing the Moderation Management team’s current project processes, and implementing any improvements or new processes.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Setting and managing client expectations and resolving or escalating client issues in a timely manner.
- Attending calls with prospects. Partners and clients and ensuring that any follow-up actions are assigned to the right person and tracked appropriately.
- Work with the solution team to respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Creating documentation, such as training, procedures, service overview decks, etc
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met
- Take ownership of the Wellness and Resilience program for the moderators in cooperation with HR
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project/Community Management or similar role in the Video Games
- An understanding online moderation/community management within the video game industry
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Writing and documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite
- High energy
This position is to work from home and can be based anywhere in the world as long as you can work in Pacific business hours.