Traveling Retail Merchandiser
SASR Workforce Solutions is excited to have the opportunity to expand our Traveling Retail Merchandiser teams. We need resilient, knowledgeable, and motivated individuals to join our team.The ability and willingness to travel out-of-state is a must.
Our travel teams enjoy projects that are anywhere from 5 days to 3+ months in length per location. These team-based projects involve store remodels, resets or new store openings for a variety of retailers ranging from the major home improvement chains to the largest national big box stores.
On these traveling teams you will be performing basic merchandising tasks including setting up and tearing down shelving, gondolas, or displays, using planograms, as well as other general merchandising as required by the project.
Travel is required 75-100% of the time and may include out-of-state travel.
Our base pay rate starts at $13.00 per hour and will go up from there and may vary between locations. We have automatic pay raises based on experience level with SASR, and for many of these projects we are offering a special referral bonus and in some cases a completion bonus.
Our ideal candidate should be willing to travel and live out of a hotel for the duration of the project and have reliable transportation. Our preferred candidates should have a minimum 6 months merchandising experience.Lodging and travel incentive will be provided when working away from your home location.
SASR is a nationwide staffing company that provides temporary and full-time staffing to major retail merchandisers all across the US.
At SASR, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Travel is required 75-100% of the time and can occur in several states. You must be able to provide your own transportation to the job sites.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Accurately communicate detailed or important information
- Interact and coordinate with managers/contractors as needed
- Understand and complete verbal/written instructions
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with Managers, Store Associates
- Planogram setting experience
- Experience working with hand tools and small electric tools for use in fixture assembly preferred
- Transportation is not provided by SASR and you are responsible for getting to the job location
- Physical requirements:
- Performing work involving mechanical, recurring and routine tasks.
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50lbs
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift over head
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screwdrivers etc.)