Tooling Engineer - Avon, Ohio - JOB 22-00444
Salary: Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits
Avon Manufacturing Company is seeking a Tooling Engineer. The Tooling Engineer will be responsible for tooling design to produce parts that meet customer requirements. Manage documents & forms (work orders, routings, ECNs and bill of materials) to comply with QS procedures. Coordinate APQP process and procedures relative to individual projects, including FEMA, flow diagram and control plan. Assist tool room personnel with troubleshooting production tooling that develops problems or fails.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or substantial related experience as die making journeyman & tool designer.
- Must have 2-5 years' as a Tooling Designer
- Must have 2-5 years' Project Management experience
- Experience with metal stamping design, developing progressive or transfer tools.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Unigraphics desired
- Knowledge of QS 9000 procedure
- Experience with manufacturing processes (stamping, welding and assembly)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced.
- Must have strong communication skills (written & verbal)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.