Amphenol Pcd is looking for a Tool Maker to join our Beverly, MA team
As Tool Maker, you will be responsible to support the production and facilities teams with tools, fixtures and adapters for new products and processes
• Self-motivated individual responsible for the design and construction of various types of molds.
• Will work with the plastics design engineers to increase the moldability of prototype parts.
• Ability to set up, program and run all CNC operated equipment.
• Ability to design and construct jigs and fixtures as needed.
• Will machine mold components from verbal instructions, blueprints, sketches, or CAD, with minimal supervision.
• 8 years' experience in the machine tool trade.
• 4 years mold making experience.
• Thorough knowledge of various metals and plastics.
• The ability to complete all aspects of mold making from design to completion.
• Technical education degree or equivalent.
A Little Bit About Us
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol Pcd products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
This organization participates in E-Verify.