Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Theater Operations Lead to join our OCONUS team.
Oversee and manage engineering, logistics, operations, support for Army Product Director (PD) Aerostats and Product Manager (PdM) Force Protection Systems (FPS) FMS Program sustainment of Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment (RAID) 107/80 foot Tower systems and Persistent Surveillance Systems Tethered (PSS-T) Aerostat family of systems (FoS). PSS-T FoS consists of Tactical (12M and below), 17M, TIF-25, 22M, 28M, 34M (74K) aerostat systems. PM FPS FoS consist of RAID tower systems, Cerberus Long Range Tactical (LRT), Cerberus Scout, Full Motion Video (FMV), Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS), Force Protection (FP) Suite, and Persistent Surveillance Systems– Ground (PSS-G) FoS.
Systems include support equipment, sensor payloads, and spare requirements for the entire period of performance. Sustainment support includes field service representatives (FSRs), reach-back support, supply, maintenance, asset management, helium management and transportation support.
Effort supports Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program for Afghanistan National Army (ANA), Iraq, Philippines, and other countries.
- Liaison with PD Aerostats and theater command staff for all program-related questions, correspondence and guidance. Provide operational briefings and status updates to address program objectives and issues
- Assist in operations, sustainment, fielding, and drawdown of ISR systems
- Assist theater safety offices, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) staff, signal activities, and force protection offices as required
- Track regional center (RC) program issues and information requests
- Assist with all theater funding actions to include, joint acquisition review boards and coalition acquisition review boards
- Coordinate with USG, Host Nation, and/or Security Cooperation Office to obtaining materials and resources for site support
- Three (3) years of experience with any ISR platform (e.g. aerostat, tower, UAV etc.)
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience supporting military operations
- 12 months experience in supporting operations, including collection and tracking
- BA/BS degree
- Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance
- Experience in supporting Aerostat and Forces Protection system operations, including collection and tracking operational and maintenance data
- Hands-on experience supporting military operations
- Experience with any ISR platform (e.g. aerostat, RAID tower, UAV etc.)
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Apply directly @ www.adamscomm.com/careers (keyword OCONUS)
**Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.