- Experience with government telecommunications networks, contracts, and pricing and ability to analyze, create reports, and participate in working sessions with the customer and their customer agencies in order to clearly explain and resolve all issues. Strong written and oral skills are necessary in addition to the ability to utilize MS Access tools to analyze large data sets.
- Daily activities will include analysis of source selection sensitive telecommunications price information. The candidate should be able to with a minimum of supervision review all associated materials, conduct conformance and compliance evaluation, create reference prices (cost analysis and vendor comparisons), draft negotiations documents and evaluation reports as applicable. Daily interfacing with GSA systems. Daily analysis of large data sets. Regular monitoring of the telecommunications market both within the federal government and commercially.
Required minimum skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field with a minimum of 8 years of experience or MS and minimum 6 years of experience.
- Ability to obtain a Tier 1 clearance
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Ideal candidate would have experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ability to demonstrate successful negotiations and cost savings
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization applications
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.