FQHC in Chicago is committed to eliminating health disparities and improving the lives of LGBTQ people isin search of Internal Medicine physicians to join their passionate and mission-driven team. This is a greatorganization that supports individuals' success, and celebrates diversity & racial equity!
- 100% Tele-Health
- Passion or experience with LGBTQ and HIV would be a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Qualifies for Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- 401(k) with an employer match of up to 5%
About Chicago, Illinois
Chicago is a city in Illinois with a population of 2,709,534. Chicago is in Cook County and is one of the bestplaces to live in Illinois. Living in Chicago offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent theirhomes. In Chicago, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Chicago and residents tend to be liberal.