Noblis MSD is seeking a NIWC Technical Project Manager to oversee technical support in one or more technical areas including production, manufacturing, drafting, configuration management and integration. Candidate must be proficient in technical management, directing resources, interfacing with sponsors and providing guidance for a single award IDIQ production and integration contract. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple project, maintain schedules, articulate program status, develop detailed deliverables and participate and present at internal and external reviews
- Support the customer with task planning and execution
- Support multiple projects ensuring on time delivery, within budget, and meeting all performance and quality requirements
- Stand up new task orders/projects and associated resources and processes, as new work is awarded
- Manage resource planning and report to customer and Senior Program Manager
- Manage risks and issues.
- Escalate and resolve program issues
- Manage and facilitate customer communications at all levels
- Oversee coordination, tracking, and submission of program deliverables
- Meet regularly with government management, government technical leadership, and other government contractors to ensure a clear understanding of customer needs and challenges
- Support RFP responses, for resource planning
Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with minimal mentoring
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated; able to operate independently with minimal guidance/mentoring
- Strong writing and presentation skills, producing high-quality deliverables and proposal responses through collaboration
- Excellent customer relationship management and negotiation skills
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; or 11+ years in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of experience task management and execution
- IT project management experience with infrastructure related areas to provide guidance and/or process improvement to program teams
- Experience managing multiple concurrent IT projects/programs
- Experience with Agile processes
Client Engagement• Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management. · Participate on proposals
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.