At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The HV Battery team is seeking a Technical Project Manager to help drive products from concept to production. The successful candidate will be involved from early prototype stage and will be responsible for on-time delivery of a variety of complex products. This requires excellent communication across multiple internal and external parties, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- You will manage the engineering development process of high voltage system for our battery products
- You will be responsible for ensuring successful product delivery by developing and maintaining the timeline and resource requirements
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. design, test, supplier quality, NPI) to define milestones and create detailed project plans
- You will prompt decision-making, presenting analysis of cost, performance, complexity, timeline
- You will proactively identify critical-path actions and troubleshoot risks, to prevent delays
- You will bridge gaps across engineering groups, enabling efficient collaboration
- Previous experience at automotive OEM and/or Tier 1
- Previous experience in design of high voltage battery components
- Previous experience launching mass-market products
- Intimate understanding of APQP process
- Fluency with collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets etc.)
- Working proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in Mandarin
- Familiarity with various manufacturing processes (IM, extrusions, stamping etc.)
- Familiarity with designing validation plans
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or relevant degree required