Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages, and hedge funds with cutting-edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team.
oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021: https://www.bintelligence.com/blog/2021/3/11/20-companies-named-2021-best-places-to-work
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).
Work within the Technical Projects team to assist with development of the oneZero Hub and Data Source platform. Drive product management initiatives and cross-department interactions throughout the oneZero technology portfolio.
● Guide the completion of development goals and facilitate communication, organization, and process improvement across all departments.
● Provide transparency on development project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts to upcoming releases.
● Own the day-to-day tasking and scheduling for business, design and development resources.
● Effectively communicate with developers of all disciplines.
● Motivate and support your team while contributing to a positive work environment.
● Identify roadblocks and project risks and be involved in finding solutions.
● Collaborate with team leadership and other Technical Project Managers to keep teams moving toward a shared vision.
● Work with team leads to make decisions on priorities, development pipelines, work methodologies, and resource allocation.
● Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively. Document and communicate out the results of these meetings to the broader team.
● Mentor others in production skills and techniques.
● Support the broader oneZero technology portfolio with project management and analysis support as directed.
● Works under the direction of the Director of Technical Projects to identify and document process improvements to the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
● Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues.
● Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with company executives.
● Is highly organized; has an ability to keep a list of items in flight and ensure they are followed up on regularly.
● An analytical self-starter with a track record of getting things done.
● Strong people skills. Enjoys working with others in a collaborative and inclusive team setting.
● Familiarity with AGILE methodology and project tracking software such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence a plus.
● Interest in technology or finance a plus.
Depending on Relevant Experience