On-Board Scientific is hiring a Material Handler in Millsboro, DE!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: Full-Time/6-month contract position with additional opportunity contingent upon performance and continued business need
Job Location: Millsboro, DE
Shift: Shift will be 1:00 pm-11:30 pm – rotating 4 x 10 hour shift per week
Benefits: 401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
Compensation: $20.25 per hour
Note: Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the manufacturing process
As a Material Handler/Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manually/visually inspecting and packaging products
- Filling, Labeling, capping and secondary packaging of products
- Machine operation and minor adjustments
- Documentation - Concurrent record keeping including charts, logbooks
- Batch record review
- Deviation/CAPA investigations
- Demonstrates, at all times, safe work habits and maintains a safe GMP work environment.
- Understand and complies with all GMP safety and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with equipment setup and operation
- May be responsible for accumulation, labeling and management of hazardous wastes, as appropriate to their area, providing they are properly trained prior to assignment.
- Assist in reviewing production records and entering technical data into required system
- Attend training classes, workshops, meetings, etc., as required to improve job skills and product-related procedures.
- Assist in monitoring and requisitioning laboratory supplies.
- Daily Tier 1 meeting with team and shop floor managers for transition of duties for shift overlaps.
- Lab coats & PPE provided Dress code:
- Trade school, high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow test breakdown sheets/job aids
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Batch record review experience
- Previous Material handling experience
- Inventory management/auditing experience
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to complete assigned work within own area
- Problem solving ability/reasoning
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand information and to effectively communicate information to colleagues at various levels
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Source : On-Board Companies