Zone & Co is hiring a Technical Architect!
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite professional to join our Development team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of growth potential. In this role you will act as the bridge between our Development and Professional Services teams to transform business specifications into technical designs. This role requires in-depth technical knowledge of all of the core NetSuite processes (Lead to Order, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report), as well as a foundational understanding of SuiteScript.
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - Zone Advanced Billing (ZAB). We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions – from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We design our products to solve the real life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
- Collaborate closely with the Professional Services and Development/Product organizations to design innovative solutions to complex customer problems.
- Groom incoming customization requests to architect and define a design that is ready to be worked by a developer.
- Generate design specifications and flows for larger development efforts and communicate designs to developers.
- Collaborate on development lifecycle as projects move forward, providing design assistance, testing, and documentation as needed.
- Drive analysis of a customer’s NetSuite environment from a technical point of view to detect gaps and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct NetSuite experience in implementation, development, administration, and/or support.
- NetSuite Certification or ability to achieve certification shortly after hire - SuiteFoundations + ERP Consultant, Administrator, or Developer II
- Strong technical communication skills, able to clearly describe a problem and define possible solutions
- Advanced working knowledge of workflows, custom records, permissions, forms, etc required.
- SuiteScript development experience is not necessary, but a strong ability to speak to its capabilities and features as well as define solutions that make best use of this tool is a key measure of success in this role.
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it.
We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We’re excited to hear from you!