Tax Manager AND Sr Mgr, Los Angeles, San Fran, Walnut Creek
2 Regional firms looking for a Tax Manager AND Sr Manager in a growing practice busting at the seams. These are Partner Track positions and they will be responsible for planning and managing all phases of client projects under the direction of, and in consultation with, Senior Managers and Partners, in an effort to ensure that quality service is provided in a timely, responsive, and efficient manner.
The Tax Manager will perform advanced level services for clients, as well as for all areas within the Firm while demonstrating a high level of professionalism and enhancing the Firm’s image. This role is responsible for supervising, reviewing, training, and evaluating all employees at the Intern, Staff, and Senior levels. Additional responsibilities include:
- A Partner Track
- Conduct online tax research
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with client senior management
- Develop solutions for clients and champion the implementation of ideas
- Review and confirm assignment objectives, scope, and work plan with the client
- Identify assignment resource requirements and ensure the most appropriate resources are assigned to specific assignment roles
- Anticipate, identify, and resolves complex assignment issues
- Seek regular client assessment of assignment progress and overall feedback on performance
- Work with the partner group to build and maintain a network of relevant professionals to the practice through one on one networking as well as participating and attending meetings for relevant organizations
- Manage groups to ensure profitability in the short and long term
- Support the partner team in identifying and promoting the development of new delivery capabilities and/or channels to satisfy evolving market requirements
- It's always about timing. Give me a call and let's talk about the future. If you are open to moving out of the area, we have clients Nationally. Fl, TX, AZ, IL, NY, VA. We have both remote and hybrid opportunities available.
813 967 7127 Dennis@thePerformersNetwork.com
- You will never know how great the future looks without allowing someone to help you test the waters and you get to decide confidentially what's best for your family!