2 Tax Seniors AND Tax Manager or Sr Tax Manager. I am looking for 2 Tax seniors and a tax Manager or it could be a Sr Tax manager which would include more salary. I have two local firms looking for people looking to grow in a work-life balance environment. This is a solidly growing middle market practice looking for the right people.
In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your technical tax, analytical, operational, management, and client service skills by:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Planning and managing multiple client engagements
- Reviewing tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, individuals, some trusts & estates, and foundations
- Understanding your client goals and needs and servicing clients directly
- Owning client relationships and work
- Strategizing with Partners Directors regarding tax planning
- Giving clients recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals
- Assist in identifying opportunities for growth with clients
- Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 4 to 25 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 3 years of supervisory experience in a manager position
- Must have active EA or CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
We are also actively seeking some Tax and Audit professionals in a handful of other areas: Florida, Ohio, Austin, Dallas and Houston, Chicago, DC and other cities in NY. They are each considered and respected as top-ranked accounting firms in their areas and industry. They offer generous compensation salaries & benefits, flexible hours, a real work-life balance. These positions can offer you the professional challenge you thrive on as well as the real target to become a Partner along with a real work-life balance schedule. Several of the Partners are looking for successors so the timing is perfect. I am also looking for three solid Audit Manager Positions at solid CPA firms that offer a life along with excellent pay. If this sounds like a great career move for you, please don't miss this opportunity. Let's at least talk today! CPA license a must along with very recent public accounting firm experience.
7 to 25 yr. experience with recent Public Accounting firm experience in the last 3 yrs.
Call Dennis Piller @ The Performers Network 813 967 7127