SGI Global LLC is seeking Target Materials Analysts to produce imagery and/or geospatial based target materials for the CENTCOM AOR. He/she will conduct Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM) using direct, registration, multiple image geopositioning (MIG) and resection techniques on a variety of target types. The successful candidate will conduct imagery research, analysis and exploitation to produce imagery and/or geospatial based target materials and other products to support targeting. The Target Materials Analyst will conduct weaponeering and Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE) and produce required graphics.
- 8+ years related experience.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree and/or DD-214 in related field. (USN: 183X, 3910, 3923 USA: 35A, 35G USAF: 14N, 1N1A USMC: 020X, 0241, 0261).
- Completed the following training courses: Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developers, Weaponeering, Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE), Joint Targeting School (JTS) Applications Course, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Underground Facilities (UGF), Joint Intermediate Target Development (JITD) Course, Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Experience on the following systems: NGA validated point mensuration systems (SOCET-GXP with CGS), Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE), Joint Munitions Effects Manual (JMEM) Weaponeering System (JWS), Cross domain security guard applications or solutions (ISSE-GUARD), radiant mercury imagery guard (RMIG). Required Certification: National Geospatial Agency (NGA), CCMD, or Service Target Materials Production (TMP) certification. Successfully complete the JT Job Qualification Requirement (JQR)
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly desired)
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.0