Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Agile experience preferred.
Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Responsibilities for this Position
The Systems Security Information Assurance (IA) Engineering role on the space & avionics development programs performs the following activities:
- Participates in NSA Information Assurance (IA) requirements analysis, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design (of test setups/approaches), integration and verification of test equipment/setups
- Coordinates tasking across IA, Systems and SEIT team members to develop User CONOPs, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, DODAF Views, Systems Architecture, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts, and associated Systems and Test documentation.
- Coordinates tasking related to preparing for and conducting design reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRRs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), and weekly IPT meetings.
- Performs Systems Engineering activities while working closely with other Engineering Disciplines (Hardware, Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Management) and with other Departments (Operations, Supply Chain, Material, Program Management, Contracts)
- Develops Security related documentation (design, security verification test plans, procedures, and reports)
Target salary range: USD $77,500.00/Yr. - USD $79,800.00/Yr. This estimate represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors (geographic location, etc.). Actual pay may vary.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran