Unlimited Systems is a group of healthcare leaders, revenue cycle experts, tech gurus, and client success champions committed to simplifying revenue cycle management for specialty healthcare providers. For nearly two decades, we’ve been delivering market-leading technology solutions proven to help oncology and other specialties automate complex tasks, reduce unnecessary manual effort, and accelerate cash flow.
As a Cincinnati Top Workplace, we take pride in taking care of our people by ensuring everyone knows where we’re headed, how we’re getting there, and how to be part of the process. Each member of our team works with leading edge technologies to maintain and support a full range of commercial software products deployed across our national client base. With Unlimited Systems you will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of healthcare technology and develop your skills in customer relationship management, professional consulting, leadership, and healthcare software innovation. New Associate Analysts join our Data Operations & Solution Delivery department consisting of supportive and positive individuals who strive to exceed expectations with each customer interaction.
Our Systems Integration team is responsible for data integration between diverse healthcare systems and on-going data maintenance at Unlimited Systems' customer sites. The Systems Integration Specialist designs, implements, and supports data flow solutions working with a variety of Unlimited Systems' proprietary tools in addition to industry technologies and standards such as SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Management Studio, HL7, and APIs.
Candidate Attributes (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or other relevant discipline characterized by analytic thinking
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL
- Dedication to creating positive relationships and experiences
- Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Experienced Candidate Attributes (not required)
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare environment and Health Level Seven (HL7) standards
- Implementing and supporting Interlink™ HL7 communications between diverse health systems.
- Utilizing Microsoft SQL to create customized solutions for HL7 implementation projects
- Maintaining and optimizing network connectivity, interface configurations, and data translations
- Resolving technical support cases and customer issues related to integration
- Full-time position – base salary commensurate with skills/experience plus travel incentive(s)
- Structured annual bonus program
- Company matching 401(k)
- Health and Dental insurance premiums paid in full by Unlimited Systems
- Professional training opportunities
- Hybrid work environment – primarily work from home setting with intermittent in office meetings
- Safe, secure office environment adhering to both CDC and Ohio state guidelines for social distancing, mask adoption and mandatory hand washing to ensure a clean, hygienic workspace
- Monday to Friday work week
- Free covered parking
- Modern bistro/lunchroom with company provided beverages
- Contemporary work environment with open configuration, natural light and views of surrounding area
- Spacious, individual adjustable height desks allowing for sitting or standing
- Adjacent to Kenwood Towne Center
- Fitness, entertainment, dining, and shopping options on premise
Unlimited Systems is a drug-free and non-smoking work environment. We require a background check and initial/random drug screening for all members of our professional staff. To learn more about our company, services and products, visit www.unlimitedsystems.com.