Location: Onsite in Addison, Tx
W2 Direct Hire only (USC or GC only)
Our client, the largest ambulatory surgery platform in the US, is looking for a Network Engineer III to engineer network upgrades and improvements and improve support levels for the organization.
You will be responsible for design, implementation, administration, assessment, testing and troubleshooting of multiple infrastructure technology areas.
- The Systems Engineer III is a senior level position responsible for providing consultation, design and technical support for network and/or server infrastructure.
- This person will be a central point of contact in the analysis of data flow and technical requirements to define network and server solutions to meet projected business strategies.
- As the Systems Engineer III you must be able to adapt rapidly to change and be adept at multitasking.
- You will be expected to assist with the mentorship of other employees, specifically in understanding advanced technical concepts in design and implementation.
- You will be a backup Senior escalation point for critical issues.
You will be required to work various shifts and be available for periodic 24x7 on-call coverage weekly on-call rotation
Minimum Work Experience:
- 7 years experience with LAN, WAN, and server technologies required.
- Mastery in two or more of the following technology areas: LAN/WAN, VPN, Firewall, Unix/Linux, Windows Server, Virtualization, SAN/Storage, Backup and Antivirus.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise class network and server solutions.
- Mastery in Network/NetSec tech (Cisco Networking, Firewall, Antivirus)
- Knowledge of and expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems, Unix Operating Systems, Cisco networking equipment
- Experience with SAN and Storage Management.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- HP and IBM server hardware is strongly desired.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to explain concepts and solutions in written and verbal areas
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in medical customer service environment preferred
- Microsoft MCSE, CCNP, CCDP, and/or Citrix CCA preferred
Comprehensive Benefits Providing a comprehensive benefits package is paramount as we not only take care of our communities, but foster an environment of support for one another. Medical, dental, vision and a variety of other benefits. Flexible financial