Systems Engineer SLED Major Accounts
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative selling into the SLED Market. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
• Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
• Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
• Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
• Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
• Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
• 5 – 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
• 5 - 8 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
• Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
• Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
• Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
• Strong presentation skills
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.