TeamRecruit is a US-based staffing and recruiting firm supporting healthcare and IT/tech companies worldwide. We are currently on the hunt for a System Engineer II for a Fortune 500 company who will work in a remote or hybrid set up.
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration and use that knowledge to provide support, performance tuning and monitoring of systems critical to company’s cloud solutions.
- Able to collaborate closely with Software Engineers to provide quick and meaningful feedback on production issues.
- Work with public cloud technologies and need to understand how to build and maintain systems using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code. A working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform and Chef is preferred.
- At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education including:
- At least 1 year of system administration and/or system engineering work experience
- At least 5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud provider
- Experience deploying infrastructure using Terraform
- Experience deploying configuration using Chef
- Experience reading and debugging code written in Ruby or Java
Take advantage these exciting perks!
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Heath Savings Account (HSA)
#Hybrid #HCIT #SystemEngineer#Hiring #Remote #WorkFromHome #WFH