Sentinel is seeking an IT Manager to join our team. This position will focus on day-to-day management of IT teams responsible for enterprise accounts service delivery, customer satisfaction and problem resolution, team building, vendor management, and financial/new deal approvals. This individual will manage 3-5 teams of 15-20 dedicated account engineers. You will also be responsible for additional hires as needed to support the workload and development needs of the department. Each enterprise account team will consist of a team lead/technology lead for additional help with day-to-day management. This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Services. This position is located in Downers Grove, IL.Qualifications:
- Must have previous leadership and management experience or have demonstrable management skills to lead a team
- Previous experience in IT architecture or engineering roles – to include a sound understanding of all available technical solutions within our field while mastering 1 or 2 of those subjects.
- Solid understanding of Managed Services (MSP)
- A forward-thinking technical mind able to break down technical solutions and jargon to the non-technical customer, gaining both trust and recognition as a technical expert
- Experience and understanding of ticket management and project management
- A strong ITIL framework and background (certification a plus)
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
MOTIVATED…..make IT happen!
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. has been rated a top workplace every year since 2012!
Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs – from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to software applications, to cloud and managed services; all of which include our staffing solutions for our clients. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today’s global technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Downers Grove (HQ), Chicago, and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
If you share our passion about what technology can do and want to be part of a top workplace environment – we’d like to have you join our team. Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.