An Order Management Supervisor is responsible for managing a segment of the Order Management team and supporting the Sr. Manager of Order Management. Order Management Supervisors are the primary manager for Order Management Representatives. The Supervisors are responsible for the success of their Team Leads and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of 5-7 Order Management Reps, supported by one Team Lead
- Work with the Sr. Manager to develop KPIs, metrics and reporting – regularly reviewed
- Evaluate backlogs for accuracy and timeliness with a special focus on Top Opportunities. Ensure staff is meeting their assigned goals/metrics
- Act as a point of escalation for the OM Reps and for Iron Bow’s customers. Ensure that all escalations are driven to close in a timely manner and are consistent with Iron Bow’s values
- Deliver ongoing training initiatives that lead to consistency and team development. Work closely with the Sr. Manager on new policies and procedures.
- Act as a backup to Team Leads/Sr. Manager
- Hold primary responsibility for goal setting, reviews, new hire training, timesheet approvals and other management duties
- Coach staff as needed
- Run daily reports to monitor and measure team SLAs
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written
- Experience with supply chain, warehousing and transportation/logistics highly preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication (both written and oral) skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and follow up skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to gather appropriate details that lead to sound decisions or suggestions to senior management on behalf of the team
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills – must be comfortable delivering to C-Level executives
- Bachelor’s degree or additional equivalent experience in liue of degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in order management, customer service, or relevant role
- 2+ years in supervisory or management role
- Experience handling Government, Prime and Commercial IT Solutions required
- Prior experience in Order Management strongly desired
- Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Experience creating and delivering documentation, training materials/courses and presentations
This position and continued employment with Iron Bow Technologies is contingent upon providing documentation of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or you must provide documentation to Iron Bow Human Resources supporting a bona fide request for Religious or a Medical Accommodation.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#IND123See Job Description