2. Believe that the Bible is God's Word and is authoritative on all matters of which it speaks.
3. Model Christian beliefs, thoughts, and actions toward others including a commitment to God's Biblical standards for sexual conduct. Luke 6:40.
4. Endorse and comport with the CUSSD Statement of Faith.
5. Place Christ and His Word at the center of knowledge and learning.
6. Possess spiritual maturity, academic ability, and personal leadership qualities to "train up a child in the way he should go."
7. Possess a Bachelor's degree from a accredited college or university.
8. Possess or will posses within the first year of CUSSD employment an ACSI temporary teacher certification.
9. Retain state issued teacher credentials, or
10. Possess or willposses within five years of CUSSD employment commencement a current valid state-issued teaching credential.
11. Exceptional oral and written communication.