This is an excellent opportunity for you to join NBBJ in a BIM Leader role.
The successful candidates will understand the strategic importance of BIM and possess the critical technical and interpersonal skills needed to deliver projects effectively. This position offers extensive opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast-paced and highly-collaborative environment.
Your New Role:
- Lead BIM workflows and model management on large projects
- Lead design teams in implementing and maintaining Revit models.
- Lead BxP development with design team stakeholders
- Partner with PMs to review contracts and manage client BIM expectations
- Mentor team members to learn new software skills
- Support the advancement of BIM within the Studio
- Support the Studio BIM lead’s initiatives for the studio.
What You will need to succeed:
- Expert at Revit Architecture and BIM 360
- Ability to identify and communicate areas where skills, tools and processes could be improved
- Passion for sharing knowledge, and clearly communicating complex technical ideas to designers, managers and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit is a plus
Additional Accomplishments and Skills that will make you Successful:
- Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple software platforms
- Experience and passion for ‘Computational BIM’ through using Dynamo or other scripting and programming languages
- Workflow knowledge in associated Autodesk products including; Navisworks, 3DSMAX etc
- Experience with Rhino and Grasshopper
This position will offer the individual opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast paced and highly collaborative environment.