Our Store Managers are responsible for building a team of top performers, creating an amazing customer experience, and empowering the team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing all aspects of a store; including hiring and training the best associates to represent the brand and overseeing all store operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Manager.
Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team to achieve great results.
- Proactively connect with candidates to build talent pipeline.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Adapts to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Store Manager you will:
- Use statistical information and market knowledge to create action plans and achieve financial, customer-service and operational goals, while addressing the store unique strengths and
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Motivate and engage your teams by identifying their strengths.
- Provide and receive feedback in order to improve performance and develop team members.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and yourself accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Oversee all controllable expenses such as payroll and training to increase profitability.
- Establish trust with the team in the face of opposing beliefs, values or perspectives.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen circumstances
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes, and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of Assistant Manager.
- Schedule employees to their strengths to maximize productivity.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business (preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend district meetings.