Confie and its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivatedindividuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!The Role!:
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
What Will You Do?:
The Store Manager is the driving force behind our business. This exciting position will challenge your sales abilities and give you the opportunity to gain substantial financial rewards along with mentoring others to achieve the same. We are hiring talented individuals committed to their own success.
- Lead the sales team’s daily performance and/or targets
- Expands business by proactively building relationships with existing customers to meet the agreed upon production and active customer goals
- Coach members of the sales team to deliver a standard of customer care consistently
- Oversee the sales team to achieve operational targets and monitoring performance
- Deals with any escalated customer service issues and/or questions that may arise
- Executes all aspects of Branch Operational Excellence (BOE)
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2- or 4-year college degree or equivalent is preferred
- Current and active Broker’s license with the Department of Insurance
- Requires previous experience as an Agent (or equivalent) with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage a small number of Agents
- Previous experience leading, coaching and mentoring sales teams
- Understanding of fiduciary duty and maintain high levels of integrity and ethics