ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER - Successful CPA firm!
- If you are hard-working and have an aptitude for numbers, we will train you!
- Are you an exceptional problem solver?
- Do you have basic knowledge of payroll and/or small business bookkeeping?
- Are you an energetic and helpful person?
- Are you a very organized and professional person?
Lauzen Accounting is a successful Warrenville-based CPA firm. We specialize in serving small businesses by providing bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and tax services.
We are an entrepreneurial team and are committed to developing and retaining our staff for the long-term. We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is a special opportunity to join a growing professional firm!
For more information about our firm, please visit www.lauzenaccounting.com
As a part of our team, you will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clients. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work-product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- Assist with processing client financial information
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations and sales tax reports
- Assist accounting managers with client projects
- Assist with payroll processing
- Prepare general correspondence and reports
- Minimum 1 year of general office/clerical experience
- Must be experienced with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Aptitude for numbers and problem-solving
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Bookkeeping skills, general knowledge of payroll and sales taxes a huge plus, yet we are willing to train
- High level of professionalism
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
Lauzen Accounting will reward your talents with an attractive compensation package. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes a retirement plan, health insurance, and paid holidays and vacation.
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply online. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email. If you choose to attach your resume via email, please format your documents in MS Word. Send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our firm, please visit www.lauzenaccounting.com
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Note: We will be corresponding with you via email@example.com. Please be sure to take necessary precautions, such as adding the address to your address book so our messages are not caught in your e-mail filter(s). Thank you.