Vaco is recruiting for a Staff Accountant for one of our clients in the Chicago area. This position is moving quickly and we are actively interviewing!
Accountants, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships with the human resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Staff Accountant position and we want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client.
If your background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Staff Accountant, you will play an integral role in accurately preparing our client's accounting records and performance. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions as well as providing accounting support for senior staff if needed.
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Handling month-end activities and creating journal entries
- Performing GL and account reconciliation and analysis
- Coordinating with regions to get their financial results, combining and consolidating
- Analyzing inventory, reconciling balance sheet, and creating reports
- Handling bank reconciliation and daily bank updates
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries, fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial reporting, preparing supporting schedules, and analyzing data